Rent the Coco Cottage with 2 Bedrooms
Surrounded by huge garden of flowers and palm trees. Only 100m/300ft from the secluded white sandy beach. Snorkeling and swimming lagoons closeby. Your cottage is designer furnished with all the amenities you need including a nicely equipped full kitchen, you'll want to call it home! Only 15 min. drive to Savusavu town. Convenient transportation available. Nature trails through our pristine forest reserve with creeks on our 116 acre property. Beachside hammocks, comfort room, spring water shower. Everything is here!
SigaSiga is pronounced "sing-a sing-a", the original native name for the property meaning Sunshine.
All SigaSiga Sands holiday vacation rental homes are designer furnished, loaded with amenities and offered at budget prices! You won't find another hotel offering accommodations this comfortable, so well equipped, and loaded with so many amenities anywhere near this price or maybe at any price! We offer by far the best "bang for the buck" in Savusavu - all at a location many locals call the best beach in Savusavu! All cottages have full self-catering gourmet equipped kitchens. Optional room service is available from our delicious Indo-Fijian Cuisine menu at affordable prices delivered fresh and hot to you. All share two beach lounge areas (at all tides) with hammocks, chaise loungers, fresh delicious spring water taps, shower and comfort room. Enjoy consistent ocean breezes, plenty of shade, and great friendly staff to attend to your every need.
Live on the beach and experience immersion into the Fijian culture. When you stay at SigaSiga Sands, your playground extends along 300m/1000ft of beach and beyond. You can also play up into our Forest Reserve where 2km/over a mile of medium challenge nature trails meander through and under our awesome Forest Reserve canopy. Bring your suit (or not ;-)) and a picnic to enjoy a swim in the fresh creek ponds.
Only 10min. drive to Savusavu airport and another 5min. to Savusavu town. Private and peaceful nature, fantastic snorkel reef and swimming lagoons. Hotel grounds include lily ponds and beautifully landscaped gardens and open space. Free WiFi and airport transfers included.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet (dependable with 14Mbps average speed)
- Cooking Lessons
- Making Coconut Milk and Oil Lessons
- Savusavu airport transfers (2 nights or more)
- Savusavu town Intro Tour
- Chilled Green Coconut Drink on arrival
- 2 single kayaks
- 300m/1000ft of white sand beachfront 24/7
- 3 Beachfront Lounge areas with Hammocks, Loungers, Shower, Comfort room and lots of shady palms
- Scuba Diving: 2 World Class Ops close-by include free return transfers
- Easy Transportation with affordable taxis, buses, rental cars, ferries and 2 airports
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Room Service with delicious SigaSiga Indo-Fijian Cuisine Menu
- Nature Trails meandering through our own Forest Reserve thriving with flora, fauna and creeks
- Snorkeling Lagoon 15 min. walk out at low tide or just swim out anytime
- Swimming Lagoon 5 min. walk down the beach any tide
- Cultural experience on a Coconut plantation with friendly resident staff
- Learn the Fijian lifestyle and what it means to live on Fiji time!
- Other Resort Amenities, Restaurants and Bars nearby
- Only 15 min. drive (driving slowly) to Savusavu town
- Many Waterfall & Adventure Tours nearby. Some activities may not be available due to Fiji government restrictions!
- Fresh, filtered, delicious spring water to all taps
- Resident Manager, Housekeeper, Handyman
- Extensive variety of cookware, kitchenware, and plateware
- Full size Refrigerator/Auto-Defrost Freezer with Ice Trays
- Glasses (beer, wine, juice, coffee cups)
- Silverware settings for 4-6 guests
- Coffee French Press & Blender
- Gas Stove, Microwave & Toaster Oven
- Hot Water Kettle
- Dining table seating 4-6 guests
- Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, First Aid kit
- Compost and Recycle Rubbish Bins
- Large Ceiling Fan
- Very comfortable beds with high quality mattresses and pillows. Portable single bed/cot optional
- High thread count all cotton linens
- Picnic gear inc ice chest, plush beach towels, floats and more
- Exceptionally comfortable designer furnishings and wall art
- Hot water to all kitchen and bathroom taps
- Large ceiling fans in every room
- Screened windows on all walls for great cool air circulation
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Air Conditioning
- Private Laundry service (optional)
- Clotheslines - sunny and covered
- Complimentary seasonal fruit
- Mosquito coils, flyswatter
- Hotel safe
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Fresh Filtered Untreated Spring Water to all Taps - Safe and Delicious!
- Large Covered Ocean View Decks with Dining Table and chairs
- Shampoo, Body Gel, Dish and hand soap pump dispensers provided
- Solar motion light entry
- Convenient drive-up access to your cottage door (5 steps to door)
- Enjoy all this at very affordable rates!
01 January to 31 December
US$120 / night or stay 7 nights or more and get the last night FREE!
For longer stays, please contact us for the best deal.
Minimum stay: 1 night
► Some resorts charge up to 25% Fiji taxes at checkout. We include all taxes!
► Free unlimited WiFi internet.
► Additional full refundable security/bond deposit is US$100.
This was a really nice stay in Fiji. We stayed for 6 nights in late August. Great to arrive and wind down. Communication before was great, we got a lot of helpful tips about flights and transfers. The place is exactly how it looks in the pictures. The whole area is big, well maintained and only with 4 bungalows (all different sizes). It is a great place to stay for longer, as you can also cook for yourself. You can also order food to your bungalow though, we did that a few times. It tasted great, prices were ok, just the portions on the smaller side and the breakfast perhaps a bit too plain so that we ended up doing our own.
The beach is nice, with hammocks and sun loungers and a very relaxed atmosphere. It was quite windy while we were there, so we did not go snorkelling exactly there, but we met other guests who did and enjoyed it very much. While we were there we did the PADI diving certification with Colin from Koro Sun Diving and would recommend it. We don’t recommend getting a rental car though. The car we got from James Rental was not safe to drive and expensive. Just book Bablu the taxi driver. :) We will return if we get to Savu Savu again.
Traumhafter Strand, super ausgestattete Unterkunft. Alle waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Ein wunderbarer Ort zum Entspannen
Response by (December 2022)
Thanks very much for your kind review. We work hard to give you the best experience possible in this price range. Best wishes in all your future travels.
friendly, charming, and homey
the property was peaceful and there was a lot of privacy - but subash and Gita were always quickly available if anything was needed. They were extremely kind and welcoming to me and were also able to connect me with a driver, Bablu, who was very helpful and reliable. Gita also makes great, reasonably-priced food that they will bring to your cottage.
the kitchen was well-equipped with everything I needed to cook for myself and the screened in porch was awesome for being able to enjoy breezes without bugs.
beautiful beach and so quiet and peaceful. amazing staff
Response by (September 2022)
We're all very happy to hear you had such a good time and enjoyed your experience so much at Sigasiga Sands. We also enjoyed having you very much! Hope we see you again sometime soon. Take care.
Kind regards, Geeta, Subash and Sunita
Location location location. Lie in bed and hear the ocean, few minutes to the beach which I usually had all to myself accompanied by resort dog. Motherinlaw is coeliac so great to have a kitchen with everything we needed. Arranged for taxi driver Bablu to collect us from Labasa he was knowledgeable and careful driver used him all week.
Best place near Savusavu
Amazing whole house stay. All amenities in house: kitchen, AC, fans, screens, great front porch sitting. Short walk to beach, beautiful views. In 25 years coming here this was most relaxing stay. Cheers to owner Gene and caretaker Subash. Also hired taxi man Bablu always available for pickup, very friendly. Will return soon, for more days next time.
Response by (August 2022)
Thanks very much for the kudos! We love sharing what we have and it warms our hearts to know you and others have enjoyed your visit so much. Take care, hope to host you again soon.
I was really surprised for everything
I was really surprised for everything. The location was too good with a beautiful sandy beach.
Response by (March 2021)
Thanks for writing about your visit. We give nice discounts for longer stays. A week or so gives more opportunity to enjoy the activities and get to know the culture and friendly people. Hopefully you'll have more time next time.
It was like living on my own private beach
The best Airbnb I’ve ever stayed in. It was like living on my own private beach. What a wonderfully beautiful place. Highly recommended if you want some rest and relaxation.
Stunning property with a lovely beach
This is a hidden gem! Stunning property with a lovely beach (though shallow even at higher tide so you need to walk a bit to get some deeper water). Consider stopping at the store or market in town before heading to the resort as there’s nowhere really to easily walk for breakfast. Nicely equipped kitchen, AC, comfy beds, nice shower and lots of nice privacy relative to other options. Suvasuva is a paradise!
Response by (February 2019)
Bula Kalen! Thanks for writing. It was a pleasure chatting with you during your visit. When we pick Guests on arrival at the airport, we include a tour of Savusavu town and time for shopping. We also include complimentary fruit from our own farm when available. Most common are papayas, bananas and lemon to each bure. Our resident staff is still too busy these days to offer breakfast. But in the near future we expect to have a real restaurant for all guests to enjoy. We hope to have the opportunity to serve YOU! hehe Take care, Gene Manager