Rent the Tiny Ohana Bure
Sitting just 30 meters/100ft from Savusavu's best beach, this stylish and unique (but tiny) place sets the stage for a memorable trip. All the comforts of home in a tiny package your won't forget.
Surrounded by trim grass far away from the other 3 Villas in this boutique "resort", you will feel the beauty and privacy rarely experienced for such low rates starting at only US$60/night.
Kayaks, snorkeling, room service, well-equipped kitchenette, firepit, and staff support just a phone call away.
Only 4 Bures ("boo-rays") (cottages) located amidst 17 acres of open space, ponds and gardens with 300 meters/1000 feet of sandy beachfront property. All bures approx 50m or over 150ft away from each other. All have flat trim grass paths to beach. 3 beach lounge areas include 2 outdoor showers & taps with delicious filtered spring water, 2 canopies, 1 wash room, chairs and loungers. This is the BEACH oriented "resort" in Savusavu area of Vanua Levu island. Attentive staff, easy transportation, long list of amenities for every bure.
SigaSiga is pronounced "sing-a sing-a", the original native name for the property meaning Sunshine.
All SigaSiga Sands holiday vacation rental homes are designer furnished, loaded with amenities and offered at budget prices! You won't find another hotel offering accommodations this comfortable, so well equipped, and loaded with so many amenities anywhere near this price or maybe at any price! We offer by far the best "bang for the buck" in Savusavu - all at a location many locals call the best beach in Savusavu! All cottages have full self-catering gourmet equipped kitchens. Optional room service is available from our delicious Indo-Fijian Cuisine menu at affordable prices delivered fresh and hot to you. All share two beach lounge areas (at all tides) with hammocks, chaise loungers, fresh delicious spring water taps, shower and comfort room. Enjoy consistent ocean breezes, plenty of shade, and great friendly staff to attend to your every need.
Live on the beach and experience immersion into the Fijian culture. When you stay at SigaSiga Sands, your playground extends along 300m/1000ft of beach and beyond. You can also play up into our Forest Reserve where 2km/over a mile of medium challenge nature trails meander through and under our awesome Forest Reserve canopy. Bring your suit (or not ;-)) and a picnic to enjoy a swim in the fresh creek ponds.
Only 10min. drive to Savusavu airport and another 5min. to Savusavu town. Private and peaceful nature, fantastic snorkel reef and swimming lagoons. Hotel grounds include lily ponds and beautifully landscaped gardens and open space. Free WiFi and airport transfers included.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet (dependable with 14Mbps average speed)
- Cooking Lessons
- Making Coconut Milk and Oil Lessons
- Savusavu airport transfers (2 nights or more)
- Savusavu town Intro Tour
- Chilled Green Coconut Drink on arrival
- 2 single kayaks
- 300m/1000ft of white sand beachfront 24/7
- 3 Beachfront Lounge areas with Hammocks, Loungers, Shower, Comfort room and lots of shady palms
- Scuba Diving: 2 World Class Ops close-by include free return transfers
- Easy Transportation with affordable taxis, buses, rental cars, ferries and 2 airports
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Room Service with delicious SigaSiga Indo-Fijian Cuisine Menu
- Nature Trails meandering through our own Forest Reserve thriving with flora, fauna and creeks
- Snorkeling Lagoon 15 min. walk out at low tide or just swim out anytime
- Swimming Lagoon 5 min. walk down the beach any tide
- Cultural experience on a Coconut plantation with friendly resident staff
- Learn the Fijian lifestyle and what it means to live on Fiji time!
- Other Resort Amenities, Restaurants and Bars nearby
- Only 15 min. drive (driving slowly) to Savusavu town
- Many Waterfall & Adventure Tours nearby. Some activities may not be available due to Fiji government restrictions!
- Fresh, filtered, delicious spring water to all taps
- Resident Manager, Housekeeper, Handyman
- 2 Kitchenettes - one in-unit and one outside
- Good variety of cookware, kitchenware, and plateware
- Small size Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Trays
- Glasses (beer, wine, juice, coffee cups)
- Silverware settings for 2 guests
- Coffee French Press
- Gas Stove & Microwave
- Hot Water Kettle
- Dining table seating 4-6 guests
- Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, First Aid kit
- Compost and Recycle Rubbish Bins
- Wall Fan
- Double size bed with high quality sheets and pillows
- Picnic gear inc ice chest & beach towels
- Nice furnishings and wall art
- Hot water to all kitchen and bathroom taps
- Screened windows on all walls for great cool air circulation
- Additional outdoor shower and tap
- Private Laundry service (optional)
- Clotheslines - sunny and covered
- Complimentary seasonal fruit
- Mosquito coils, flyswatter
- Hotel safe
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Fresh Filtered Untreated Spring Water to all Taps - Safe and Delicious!
- Large Covered Ocean View Decks with Dining Table and chairs
- Shampoo, Body Gel, Dish and hand soap pump dispensers provided
- Solar motion light entry
- Convenient drive-up access to your cottage door (5 steps to door)
- Enjoy all this at very affordable rates!
- Hair dryer
- BBQ grill available
- Fire pit
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Deck 9m²/10sf
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff/storage allowed
01 January to 31 December
US$60 / night. Minimum Stay: 2 nights
For longer stays of 2 weeks or longer, please contact us for the best deal!
► Some resorts charge up to 25% Fiji taxes at checkout. We include all taxes!
► Free unlimited WiFi internet.
► Additional fully refundable security/bond deposit is US$100.
- Sleeps up to 2 guests. Rate includes 2 guests.
- One full size bed. No additional bed option.
Location. Helpful staff with transport. Nice cooking’s
Amazing value peaceful oasis
Loved the little hut I stayed at on the beach. I was pleasantly surprised. Loved it. I will be back
I loved the peaceful setting, Gene, Subash and Sunita are very accomodating
Right on the beach, tranquil and simple. Loved going for morning and evening walks along the beach. Disliked that the keys to the door was quite stiff and often get stuck. Could look to renovate/update things. I wish there was a centralised reception area for check in, dining, and storing equipment (kayaks/snorkels)
Worth it and more
It was worth its weight in gold. Everything was great
Ideal if you want space to yourself for a couple of days tops but not suitable if you’re looking to meet other traveller
Plenty of space and suitable furniture for enjoying and bathing in the sun. Taxi service to the airport was on-time. I stayed in the smallest bure (I forget the name) and the bed could have been better; the mattress kept slipping off to the side and the pillows made their way out of their pillow cases. So a bit more could be done to improve sleeping in that bure.
Response by (September 2023)
Thanks for posting your Review. I wish you would tell us more about the cleanliness.
As far as the 'value for money', sorry we didn't meet up with your expectations. We simply can't maintain a cottage on the beach for less than US$60/night.
All my best!
Prachtige locatie direct aan het strand.
Location and the atmosphere were amazing
Siga siga review
The sea view and spacious area. The location was nice.
Response by (December 2022)
It's interesting how some people can love the Tiny Ohana Bure while you found very little to like. I'm very sorry this unit did not satisfy your needs. We do our best to provide a special quality experience at this low price point. Everything is like new. The photos show it all. But it is TINY :-)
We have changed the bed. Best wishes with all your future travels.
Great location, perfect size for what I needed with amazing views. Kitchen was a nice bonus to make breakfast before diving. Wifi was strong which allowed me to work remotely.
Response by (December 2022)
Thank you Kristin. We appreciate you taking the time to Review us. Hope to host you again soon. Cheers!