The paradise Plantation Villa for rent
Plantation Villa has extraordinarily well equipped kitchen, high ceilings, ceiling fans in all rooms, comfortable beds. Surrounded by colorful garden and palm trees, your Villa is located just 90m/300ft from the pristine white sand beach. There are trimmed lawn paths leading to both beach lounge areas.
The 2 bedroom Plantation Villa was originally built about 1970 by a well-to-do copra plantation owner for him and his family. Hearty construction, polished hardwood floors and ceilings. Renovated to modern standards with panoramic ocean view. Super well equipped, beautifully furnished. Ideal for a romantic getaway or for the whole family. It may be hard to believe you get all this for such a low price. There's no "catch". It's simply the best value in Savusavu! There is limited availability. So click the Booking button below to check availability. We often book many months in advance.
SigaSiga is pronounced "sing-a sing-a", the original native name for the property meaning Sunshine.
All SigaSiga Sands holiday vacation rental homes are designer furnished, loaded with amenities and offered at budget prices! You won't find another hotel offering accommodations this comfortable, so well equipped, and loaded with so many amenities anywhere near this price or maybe at any price! We offer by far the best "bang for the buck" in Savusavu - all at a location many locals call the best beach in Savusavu! All cottages have full self-catering gourmet equipped kitchens. Optional room service is available from our delicious Indo-Fijian Cuisine menu at affordable prices delivered fresh and hot to you. All share two beach lounge areas (at all tides) with hammocks, chaise loungers, fresh delicious spring water taps, shower and comfort room. Enjoy consistent ocean breezes, plenty of shade, and great friendly staff to attend to your every need.
Live on the beach and experience immersion into the Fijian culture. When you stay at SigaSiga Sands, your playground extends along 300m/1000ft of beach and beyond. You can also play up into our Forest Reserve where 2km/over a mile of medium challenge nature trails meander through and under our awesome Forest Reserve canopy. Bring your suit (or not ;-)) and a picnic to enjoy a swim in the fresh large creek ponds.
Only 10min. drive to Savusavu airport and another 5min. to Savusavu town. Private and peaceful nature, fantastic snorkel reef and swimming lagoons. Hotel grounds include lily ponds and beautifully landscaped gardens and open space. Free WiFi and airport transfers included.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet (dependable with 8Mbps average speed)
- Landline telephone incl. free local Savusavu calls
- Masks & Snorkels
- Snorkel Lessons
- Cooking Lessons
- Making Coconut Milk and Oil Lessons
- Savusavu airport transfers
- Savusavu town Intro Tour
- Lei Greeting
- Chilled Green Coconut Drink on arrival
- 2 single kayaks, 2 bicycles
- 300m/1000ft of white sand beachfront 24/7
- 2 Beachfront Lounge areas with Hammocks, Loungers, Shower, Comfort room and lots of shady palms
- Scuba Diving: 2 World Class Ops close-by include free return transfers
- Easy Transportation with affordable taxis, buses, rental cars, ferries and 2 airports
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Room Service with delicious SigaSiga Indo-Fijian Cuisine Menu
- Nature Trails meandering through our own Forest Reserve thriving with flora, fauna and creeks
- Snorkeling Lagoon 15 min. walk out at low tide or just swim out anytime
- Swimming Lagoon 5 min. walk down the beach any tide
- Cultural experience on a Coconut plantation with friendly resident staff
- Learn the Fijian lifestyle and what it means to live on Fiji time!
- Other Resort Amenities, Restaurants and Bars nearby
- Only 15 min. drive (driving slowly) to Savusavu town
- Many Waterfall & Adventure Tours nearby
- Resident Manager, Housekeeper, Handyman
- Extensive variety of cookware, kitchenware, and plateware
- Glasses (beer, wine, juice, coffee cups)
- Silverware settings for 4-6 guests
- Coffee French Press & Blender
- Gas Stove, Microwave & Toaster Oven
- Hot Water Kettle
- Dining table seating 4-6 guests
- Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, First Aid kit
- Compost and Recycle Rubbish Bins
- Large Ceiling Fan
- Very comfortable beds with high quality mattresses and pillows. Portable single bed/cot optional
- High thread count all cotton linens
- Picnic gear inc ice chest, plush beach towels, floats and more
- Exceptionally comfortable designer furnishings and wall art
- Hot water to all kitchen and bathroom taps
- Large ceiling fans in every room
- Screened windows on all walls for great cool air circulation
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Private Laundry service (optional)
- Clotheslines - sunny and covered
- USB/SD Stereo
- Complimentary seasonal fruit
- Torch/Flashlight and 12V lanterns
- Mosquito net, coils, repellent, flyswatter
- Hotel safe
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Fresh Filtered Untreated Spring Water to all Taps - Safe and Delicious!
- Large Covered Ocean View Decks with Dining Table and chairs
- Shampoo, Body Gel, Dish and hand soap pump dispensers provided
- Full size Refrigerator/Auto-Defrost Freezer with Ice Trays
- Solar motion light entry
- Convenient drive-up access to your cottage door (5 steps to door)
- Enjoy all this at very affordable rates!
- LED TV 43" with collection of 500 DVDs
01 January to 31 December
US$275 / night. Minimum stay: 1 night
15% discount for 7 nights!
Only US$1,636.25 / week (US$233.75 / night)
25% discount if you stay 1 month!
Only US$6,187.5 / month (US$206.25 / night)
► Additional full refundable security/bond deposit is US$200.
► Some resorts charge up to 25% Fiji taxes, we only charge 9%.
► Free unlimited WiFi internet. Landline telephone: Calls to Taxis and Staff are always FREE!
► Ask about our "Fill the Gap" rates when you see small gaps in our calendar availability.
A long overdue review..
We spent our belated honeymoon, 10 days, at SigaSiga and got to experience both the Coco bure and the Plantation villa. Different styles of accommodation but both equally great. We actually felt a bit guilty staying in the big villa when our kids were not with us, they would have loved it!
We did a lot of cooking ourselves and found everything we needed in the kitchen. The fresh fruit & veg available from the Savusavu market was our main diet - everything had so much flavour, and the market itself a great experience. When we felt lazy we ordered in some delicious dinned prepared by Sunita.
The location, perfect! We spent most of our time snorkeling, kayaking or just relaxing - perfect break from the hectic life in Sydney. The property was beautiful and Gene a great host - he was always there to help when needed, while other times we felt we had the property all to ourselves.
All in all a great stay, and we hope to go again (kids are asking to go all the time after seeing our photos)!
Teemu & Heli
Response by (October 2017)
Bula Teemu and Heli!
I apologize for my late response. It was so nice to have you both for a visit. Thanks so much for your gracious words. All of us here at Sigasiga love to hear back from our guests and I'll be sure they know you had such a great time.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Amazing, perfect and beautiful
Our experience at SigaSiga was simply amazing! Everything in the house was perfect and the beach was beautiful! Must do place!
Response by (December 2014)
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feelings about your visit to SigaSiga Sands. We really enjoyed having you and friends. We all here hope to see you again soon.
Take care and have a great 2015!
We recently stayed for a week at SigaSiga Sands and it was our first trip to Fiji. Well, all we can say is that we were so lucky to pick the best spot on the island. We both are not "resort people" and prefer it rather quiet away from busy places which SigaSiga truly is. Driving to town is a short 10-15 minutes drive. Taxi will be $13 one way but we hired a car to explore the beautiful island.
We stayed at the wonderful villa which is very spacious and beautifully decorated. The big porch with views across the old coconut orchard to the ocean was our favorite spot to have a cold drink and relax. The bed was one of the best beds we have ever slept in away from home. The only noise we could hear at night were the waves.
Tuktuk which is Gene's (the owner) very funny dog was good company. Speaking of Gene, he always was very helpful and made it all very easy for us with the booking etc. prior to our arrival. He answered all our emails same day (we live in New Zealand). His caretakers Sunita and Subash are wonderful people and kept everything in order. Sunita's Fijian Indian cooking is superb! We even manged to get one of her recipes, so we can try to make a nice curry at home.
The beach is certainly one of the best in the whole area and the snorkeling is excellent. I saw sharks, stingrays, barracudas and turtles which is pretty amazing just from the shore. We went for a swim in the blue hole every day. We found 2 little cats on Gene's property, mama cat and her tiny offspring which had sneaked in, so we had no choice to buy them some food. Gene promised to get them neutered and was hoping to find them a proper home. Yes, we are cat crazy people, but Gene was quite understanding and he is a good soul to look after them. Good on you Gene!
The little township Savusavu is very pretty and you can buy all essentials. The 'Captain's Cafe' at the yacht club we can highly recommend if you like good coffee and a delicious curry. Lots of fish to watch and the setting is very picturesque. The local market is very authentic and yo can buy nice fresh veggies.
After this wonderful experience we will definitely come back. Thank you so much Gene to make this holiday and my wife's birthday special.
Beautiful, quiet getaway!
My husband and I stayed in the big house for a week over Christmas. It was completely furnished with everything we needed. We brought our own groceries from Savusavu, but also enjoyed the homecooked food on site.
The caretakers were very attentive and even helped my husband prepare an on-the-beach Christmas Eve dinner where he proposed to me as we enjoyed the sun setting over the water. Could not have asked for a more beautiful or memorable location. I said "Io" (yes in Fijian), of course!
Extra bonuses we appreciated were the fresh coconuts upon arrival, snorkeling gear, DVD library, and spacious front porch with oceanview. The nature trail was a nice walk through the woods although nothing spectacular. Same goes for the snorkeling.
Great place to get away if you're looking for a quiet, private, and scenic beachfront rental with no tourists! Plenty of options for other activities as it is only about 20 minutes outside of Savusavu. We took the local bus and were able to catch return taxis back to town.
I stayed at SigaSiga for a couple nights during October. The property is expansive, lush, beautiful, and very peaceful. With the size of the property and only a couple bures and one villa available, you have lots of space to relax and enjoy the dramatic environment. I stayed in the villa and only used the air conditioning for one day - most of the time the natural ventilation was sufficient to stay cool. Gene was a great host - always available and accomodating when needed, but not intrusive. The staff on site operates the same. I spent one night in Fiji in a much more expensive resort, but i much preferred SigaSiga. I highly recommend SigaSiga and if i ever return to Savusavu area i will definately stay here. Next time i'll take more time to snorkel the reef out front and walk through the nature trail out back. Thanks Gene!