The paradise Plantation Villa for rent
Plantation Villa has extraordinarily well equipped kitchen, high ceilings, ceiling fans in all rooms, comfortable beds. Surrounded by colorful garden and palm trees, your Villa is located just 90m/300ft from the pristine white sand beach. There are trimmed lawn paths leading to both beach lounge areas.
The 2 bedroom Plantation Villa was originally built about 1970 by a well-to-do copra plantation owner for him and his family. Hearty construction, polished hardwood floors and ceilings. Renovated to modern standards with panoramic ocean view. Super well equipped, beautifully furnished. Ideal for a romantic getaway or for the whole family. It may be hard to believe you get all this for such a low price. There's no "catch". It's simply the best value in Savusavu! There is limited availability. So click the Booking button below to check availability. We often book many months in advance.
SigaSiga is pronounced "sing-a sing-a", the original native name for the property meaning Sunshine.
All SigaSiga Sands holiday vacation rental homes are designer furnished, loaded with amenities and offered at budget prices! You won't find another hotel offering accommodations this comfortable, so well equipped, and loaded with so many amenities anywhere near this price or maybe at any price! We offer by far the best "bang for the buck" in Savusavu - all at a location many locals call the best beach in Savusavu! All cottages have full self-catering gourmet equipped kitchens. Optional room service is available from our delicious Indo-Fijian Cuisine menu at affordable prices delivered fresh and hot to you. All share two beach lounge areas (at all tides) with hammocks, chaise loungers, fresh delicious spring water taps, shower and comfort room. Enjoy consistent ocean breezes, plenty of shade, and great friendly staff to attend to your every need.
Live on the beach and experience immersion into the Fijian culture. When you stay at SigaSiga Sands, your playground extends along 300m/1000ft of beach and beyond. You can also play up into our Forest Reserve where 2km/over a mile of medium challenge nature trails meander through and under our awesome Forest Reserve canopy. Bring your suit (or not ;-)) and a picnic to enjoy a swim in the fresh large creek ponds.
Only 10min. drive to Savusavu airport and another 5min. to Savusavu town. Private and peaceful nature, fantastic snorkel reef and swimming lagoons. Hotel grounds include lily ponds and beautifully landscaped gardens and open space. Free WiFi and airport transfers included.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet (dependable with 8Mbps average speed)
- Landline telephone incl. free local Savusavu calls
- Masks & Snorkels
- Snorkel Lessons
- Cooking Lessons
- Making Coconut Milk and Oil Lessons
- Savusavu airport transfers
- Savusavu town Intro Tour
- Lei Greeting
- Chilled Green Coconut Drink on arrival
- 2 single kayaks, 2 bicycles
- 300m/1000ft of white sand beachfront 24/7
- 2 Beachfront Lounge areas with Hammocks, Loungers, Shower, Comfort room and lots of shady palms
- Scuba Diving: 2 World Class Ops close-by include free return transfers
- Easy Transportation with affordable taxis, buses, rental cars, ferries and 2 airports
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Room Service with delicious SigaSiga Indo-Fijian Cuisine Menu
- Nature Trails meandering through our own Forest Reserve thriving with flora, fauna and creeks
- Snorkeling Lagoon 15 min. walk out at low tide or just swim out anytime
- Swimming Lagoon 5 min. walk down the beach any tide
- Cultural experience on a Coconut plantation with friendly resident staff
- Learn the Fijian lifestyle and what it means to live on Fiji time!
- Other Resort Amenities, Restaurants and Bars nearby
- Only 15 min. drive (driving slowly) to Savusavu town
- Many Waterfall & Adventure Tours nearby
- Resident Manager, Housekeeper, Handyman
- Extensive variety of cookware, kitchenware, and plateware
- Glasses (beer, wine, juice, coffee cups)
- Silverware settings for 4-6 guests
- Coffee French Press & Blender
- Gas Stove, Microwave & Toaster Oven
- Hot Water Kettle
- Dining table seating 4-6 guests
- Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, First Aid kit
- Compost and Recycle Rubbish Bins
- Large Ceiling Fan
- Very comfortable beds with high quality mattresses and pillows. Portable single bed/cot optional
- High thread count all cotton linens
- Picnic gear inc ice chest, plush beach towels, floats and more
- Exceptionally comfortable designer furnishings and wall art
- Hot water to all kitchen and bathroom taps
- Large ceiling fans in every room
- Screened windows on all walls for great cool air circulation
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Private Laundry service (optional)
- Clotheslines - sunny and covered
- USB/SD Stereo
- Complimentary seasonal fruit
- Torch/Flashlight and 12V lanterns
- Mosquito net, coils, repellent, flyswatter
- Hotel safe
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Fresh Filtered Untreated Spring Water to all Taps - Safe and Delicious!
- Large Covered Ocean View Decks with Dining Table and chairs
- Shampoo, Body Gel, Dish and hand soap pump dispensers provided
- Full size Refrigerator/Auto-Defrost Freezer with Ice Trays
- Solar motion light entry
- Convenient drive-up access to your cottage door (5 steps to door)
- Enjoy all this at very affordable rates!
- LED TV 43" with collection of 500 DVDs
01 January to 31 December
US$275 / night. Minimum stay: 1 night
15% discount for 7 nights!
Only US$1,636.25 / week (US$233.75 / night)
25% discount if you stay 1 month!
Only US$6,187.5 / month* (US$206.25 / night)
►* 1 month = 30 nights
► Additional full refundable security/bond deposit is US$200.
► Some resorts charge up to 25% Fiji taxes, we only charge 9%.
► Free unlimited WiFi internet. Landline telephone: Calls to Taxis and Staff are always FREE!
► Ask about our "Fill the Gap" rates when you see small gaps in our calendar availability.
We loved the hammock on the beach
Wow.. Where to begin.. Gene (host) and Tuktuk (local guide) and of course Sunitha (Chef) made our stay a very enjoyable and unforgettable one! We were in savusavu looking for hammerhead shark (korosun dive) but we got bonus from Gene and his wonderful team! We loved their company and of course the awesome beach, rainbow hammock, plenty of coconut trees! We got hooked on Sunitha's cooking instantly, there's nowhere else we wanna eat at, but at home at SigaSiga :)
We definitely love to come back again soon for the hammock, beach, reef, Gene, Tuktuk and Sunitha! Seems like I cannot emphasis any less on the hammock! Please install more hammocks Gene! Vinaka! :)
Response by (August 2017)
Bula! Ting, It was so nice to have you for a visit. Thank you for taking the time to share reflections of your stay with the world! I only wish it was for longer. Not just for the rent ;-) but because you all were such gracious, hospitable, kind, fun guests! Haha! All of us here at SigaSiga would love to have you back. The sooner the better! Oh, yes! We've added another rainbow hammock at the second lounge area! Photos to follow. Wishing you all the best that life has to offer!
Private beach and swimming lagoon
The location is absolutely breathtaking. You get your own private beach and swimming lagoon. Gene is an amazing host and the family that takes care of the property and house are very kind and helpful. The house is very close to the airport and about a 15 drive to town. We had a rental car for most the trip, but took a taxi home from town the last night and it was about $14. The taxi driver was very nice. I have nothing but good things to say about Siga Siga. We will definitely be returning.
Fabulous place to stay in Savusavu!
We had a family reunion here for 2 lovely weeks and couldn't have been more pleased with our villa. Lots to see in do here and Gene was the perfect host to ensure we knew what was happening when. Great snorkeling at the reef in Siga Siga Sands, fabulous SCUBA at Namena marine park, and a wonderful waterfall at Vuadomo Village, plus don't miss meke night at Koro Sun Resort! The villa is thoughtfully laid out with a spacious layout, well equipped kitchen and fabulous views. Two thumbs up and we'd love to return to stay at this hidden paradise.
Response by (April 2017)
Bula! Bula! Becky and Family! Vinaka, thank you, for your kind and gracious words. It appears we have succeeded with our #1 goal. That is, to help you, our treasured guests, have one of the greatest vacations possible. Be seeing ya!
Kind regards, Gene
Manager, SigaSiga Sands
We spent two absolutely wonderful weeks over Christmas 2016 staying in the Plantation Villa at SigaSiga Sands, a perfect location for our family of 4 with two teenagers.
If you're looking for one of those sterile, cocooned resort vacations which keeps you completely isolated from the local community, this isn't the place for you. If, however, you're wanting to see authentic Fiji, experience local life, have freedom to explore and do it all in a gorgeous location, you will love SigaSiga Sands. Owner Gene and property managers Sunita and Subash could not have been more friendly and helpful. We were treated like family while we were there and shared several meals with them and extended family including a lovely Christmas lovo (traditional Fijian meal cooked over hot rocks in a charcoal pit) on the beach. The food and friendship was fantastic, and we felt honored to have been invited and made to feel so welcome by the locals.
Plantation Villa was perfect for us too. Two bedrooms (double and two twins), large living room, kitchen and bathroom provided just the right amount of space and its location only a few hundred feet from the surf made it easy for our active 14 year old explorer to get to the rock pools and snorkeling he was so keen on. Gene's enormous DVD library and the house WiFi (usable if not 100% reliable) were very helpful indeed on the few stormy days we experienced at the start of our trip.
Overall, Sigasiga is a dream location with wonderful people and I very much hope we get a chance to return at some point.
Response by (April 2017)
Vinaka-Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit!You have touched on an important aspect to the SigaSiga experience. As a classic Fiji Copra Plantation, SigaSiga is certainly different than the average "Resort". The title "Resort" is used loosely in Fiji and other countries. Whereas, in the States it commonly refers to large scale, busy concrete masses of amenities and services. We are simply doing our best to maintain the ambience of a 'local' experience.
Of course, we also want to provide our international travelers with a taste of luxury so you don't need to sacrifice the comforts of home. Full kitchens, housekeeping, complimentary fresh fruit and airport transfers, beach bonfires, kayaks and bicycles, fresh coconut drinks, concierge, connections to other Adventure Tours, etc are all designed to connect a friendly homey Fijian cultural experience with the comforts of the modern world. We thrive in the sharing of the SigaSiga experience with our guests.
Thanks for coming! Hope to see you again soon.
Simply the best on the island
I have stayed around the world, but have never felt so welcome. Simply the best on the island in my humble opinion. My wife, Renee and I got married on the beach on the property! A first class wedding and feast at a very affordable price. I took a Tony Robbins Life and Wealth Mastery class only half a mile from the property, an easy walk, but I used my rental car.
The roads are fine, no need for a 4x4 unless you want to drive off road. The photos speak for themselves. Don't miss turning out the porch light and looking at more stars in the night sky (about 8:30pm )sky than I have ever seen in my life. The stars are so dense they look like white clouds. Everyone on the island seems to know and love Gene and so do we. Bula