The paradise Plantation Villa for rent
Plantation Villa has extraordinarily well equipped kitchen, high ceilings, ceiling fans in all rooms, comfortable beds. Surrounded by colorful garden and palm trees, your Villa is located just 90m/300ft from the pristine white sand beach. There are trimmed lawn paths leading to both beach lounge areas.
The 2 bedroom Plantation Villa was originally built about 1970 by a well-to-do copra plantation owner for him and his family. Hearty construction, polished hardwood floors and ceilings. Renovated to modern standards with panoramic ocean view. Super well equipped, beautifully furnished. Ideal for a romantic getaway or for the whole family. It may be hard to believe you get all this for such a low price. There's no "catch". It's simply the best value in Savusavu! There is limited availability. So click the Booking button below to check availability. We often book many months in advance.
SigaSiga is pronounced "sing-a sing-a", the original native name for the property meaning Sunshine.
All SigaSiga Sands holiday vacation rental homes are designer furnished, loaded with amenities and offered at budget prices! You won't find another hotel offering accommodations this comfortable, so well equipped, and loaded with so many amenities anywhere near this price or maybe at any price! We offer by far the best "bang for the buck" in Savusavu - all at a location many locals call the best beach in Savusavu! All cottages have full self-catering gourmet equipped kitchens. Optional room service is available from our delicious Indo-Fijian Cuisine menu at affordable prices delivered fresh and hot to you. All share two beach lounge areas (at all tides) with hammocks, chaise loungers, fresh delicious spring water taps, shower and comfort room. Enjoy consistent ocean breezes, plenty of shade, and great friendly staff to attend to your every need.
Live on the beach and experience immersion into the Fijian culture. When you stay at SigaSiga Sands, your playground extends along 300m/1000ft of beach and beyond. You can also play up into our Forest Reserve where 2km/over a mile of medium challenge nature trails meander through and under our awesome Forest Reserve canopy. Bring your suit (or not ;-)) and a picnic to enjoy a swim in the fresh large creek ponds.
Only 10min. drive to Savusavu airport and another 5min. to Savusavu town. Private and peaceful nature, fantastic snorkel reef and swimming lagoons. Hotel grounds include lily ponds and beautifully landscaped gardens and open space. Free WiFi and airport transfers included.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet (dependable with 8Mbps average speed)
- Landline telephone incl. free local Savusavu calls
- Masks & Snorkels
- Snorkel Lessons
- Cooking Lessons
- Making Coconut Milk and Oil Lessons
- Savusavu airport transfers
- Savusavu town Intro Tour
- Lei Greeting
- Chilled Green Coconut Drink on arrival
- 2 single kayaks, 2 bicycles
- 300m/1000ft of white sand beachfront 24/7
- 2 Beachfront Lounge areas with Hammocks, Loungers, Shower, Comfort room and lots of shady palms
- Scuba Diving: 2 World Class Ops close-by include free return transfers
- Easy Transportation with affordable taxis, buses, rental cars, ferries and 2 airports
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Room Service with delicious SigaSiga Indo-Fijian Cuisine Menu
- Nature Trails meandering through our own Forest Reserve thriving with flora, fauna and creeks
- Snorkeling Lagoon 15 min. walk out at low tide or just swim out anytime
- Swimming Lagoon 5 min. walk down the beach any tide
- Cultural experience on a Coconut plantation with friendly resident staff
- Learn the Fijian lifestyle and what it means to live on Fiji time!
- Other Resort Amenities, Restaurants and Bars nearby
- Only 15 min. drive (driving slowly) to Savusavu town
- Many Waterfall & Adventure Tours nearby
- Resident Manager, Housekeeper, Handyman
- Extensive variety of cookware, kitchenware, and plateware
- Glasses (beer, wine, juice, coffee cups)
- Silverware settings for 4-6 guests
- Coffee French Press & Blender
- Gas Stove, Microwave & Toaster Oven
- Hot Water Kettle
- Dining table seating 4-6 guests
- Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, First Aid kit
- Compost and Recycle Rubbish Bins
- Large Ceiling Fan
- Very comfortable beds with high quality mattresses and pillows. Portable single bed/cot optional
- High thread count all cotton linens
- Picnic gear inc ice chest, plush beach towels, floats and more
- Exceptionally comfortable designer furnishings and wall art
- Hot water to all kitchen and bathroom taps
- Large ceiling fans in every room
- Screened windows on all walls for great cool air circulation
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Private Laundry service (optional)
- Clotheslines - sunny and covered
- USB/SD Stereo
- Complimentary seasonal fruit
- Torch/Flashlight and 12V lanterns
- Mosquito net, coils, repellent, flyswatter
- Hotel safe
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Fresh Filtered Untreated Spring Water to all Taps - Safe and Delicious!
- Large Covered Ocean View Decks with Dining Table and chairs
- Shampoo, Body Gel, Dish and hand soap pump dispensers provided
- Full size Refrigerator/Auto-Defrost Freezer with Ice Trays
- Solar motion light entry
- Convenient drive-up access to your cottage door (5 steps to door)
- Enjoy all this at very affordable rates!
- LED TV 43" with collection of 500 DVDs
01 January to 31 December
US$275 / night. Minimum stay: 1 night
15% discount for 7 nights!
Only US$1,636.25 / week (US$233.75 / night)
25% discount if you stay 1 month!
Only US$6,187.5 / month (US$206.25 / night)
► Additional full refundable security/bond deposit is US$200.
► Some resorts charge up to 25% Fiji taxes, we only charge 9%.
► Free unlimited WiFi internet. Landline telephone: Calls to Taxis and Staff are always FREE!
► Ask about our "Fill the Gap" rates when you see small gaps in our calendar availability.
Our group of 3 adults had a wonderful stay in the villa at Gene's Sigasiga Sands location. The pictures were extremely accurate the secluded location was wonderful. As a host, Gene was very responsive and accommodating. He offered up a number of suggestions on activities and places to visit. We are a very low-key, low-maintenance group so this location was perfect, especially since we had our own rental car.
Gene and his caretakers allowed us space but let us know they were available if we needed anything. The villa was spacious, well-equipped, and clean. It's about 15-20 kinda from Savusavu (a great little town) yet far enough away to allow for some of the most incredible star gazing I have ever seen. If you're a looking for a comfortable home base to explore the island without the fuss of full-scale resorts, I highly recommend staying with Gene at Sigasiga Sands!
Private beach and hiking
Gene and his staff were amazing. Gene was super responsive during our planning phase and when we arrived. The private beach and hiking on the property was an added bonus. We also had a memorable last night with the delicious lovo and bonfire. Thank you for a great Fijian experience.
Honeymoon right on the beach
My husband and I travelled here for our honeymoon, and normally are ready to return home and get back into a routine after a week on vacation, but definitely not this time! SigaSiga was such a wonderful place to stay. This was the first time my husband and I had left the U.S., so we were a bit nervous, but this trip was absolutely amazing! SigaSiga provided excellence hospitality, and you can't beat being RIGHT ON the beach -- literally a one minute walk! We loved that the vibe at SigaSiga was authentic to the culture and home of Savusavu (at least we felt that way). My husband and I agreed that we easily could have stayed here for months because it was so great.
The local Fijians / Indo-Fijians are just as nice as everyone describes them and the community is very welcoming. Overall, we loved that we were able to enjoy activities like snorkeling, visiting a local village and going into town then hanging by the beach in the afternoon every day. I would visit SigaSiga again in a heartbeat, and am recommending the property to everyone I know back home. Sidetone: Sunita's homemade cooking is so good, and healthy in our opinion! One of our favorite things was sharing a traditional Fijian Lovo dinner in their home with Sunita and Subash's family. Overall, SigaSiga is a gem of a property and we thoroughly enjoyed staying here and were genuinely sad to leave.
Response by (May 2018)
Bula! Laura, It was wonderful having you and hubby here! We really enjoyed your visit! Thanks so much for sharing your feelings about your stay. It's really what we live for here. Living here is great and sharing Sigasiga with others is even better! :-) We're so happy we could help make your first venture out of the USA so special.
All our best.
Cheers! Gene and staff
The name says it all - a paradise - perfect beach lovely protected swimming and exciting diving within easy reach. Gene and his on site staff were so helpful and friendly - they made our family vacation PERFECT. If you wish to be perfectly private and within a stones throw of an ideal village - this is it.
Thanks from the Mooney family
We loved the hammock on the beach
Wow.. Where to begin.. Gene (host) and Tuktuk (local guide) and of course Sunitha (Chef) made our stay a very enjoyable and unforgettable one! We were in savusavu looking for hammerhead shark (korosun dive) but we got bonus from Gene and his wonderful team! We loved their company and of course the awesome beach, rainbow hammock, plenty of coconut trees! We got hooked on Sunitha's cooking instantly, there's nowhere else we wanna eat at, but at home at SigaSiga :)
We definitely love to come back again soon for the hammock, beach, reef, Gene, Tuktuk and Sunitha! Seems like I cannot emphasis any less on the hammock! Please install more hammocks Gene! Vinaka! :)
Response by (August 2017)
Bula! Ting, It was so nice to have you for a visit. Thank you for taking the time to share reflections of your stay with the world! I only wish it was for longer. Not just for the rent ;-) but because you all were such gracious, hospitable, kind, fun guests! Haha! All of us here at SigaSiga would love to have you back. The sooner the better! Oh, yes! We've added another rainbow hammock at the second lounge area! Photos to follow. Wishing you all the best that life has to offer!