Rent the Coco Cottage with 1 Bedroom
Surrounded by huge garden of flowers and palm trees. Only 100m/300ft from the secluded white sandy beach. Snorkeling and swimming lagoons closeby. Your cottage is designer furnished with all the amenities you need including a nicely equipped full kitchen, you'll want to call it home! Only 15 min. drive to Savusavu town. Convenient transportation available. Nature trails through our pristine forest reserve with creeks on our 116 acre property. Beachside hammocks, comfort room, spring water shower. Everything is here!
The base rate includes 1 bedroom for 1 or 2 guests with a deluxe queen bed in lounge area and bathroom with walk-in shower and full kitchen.
SigaSiga is pronounced "sing-a sing-a", the original native name for the property meaning Sunshine.
All SigaSiga Sands holiday vacation rental homes are designer furnished, loaded with amenities and offered at budget prices! You won't find another hotel offering accommodations this comfortable, so well equipped, and loaded with so many amenities anywhere near this price or maybe at any price! We offer by far the best "bang for the buck" in Savusavu - all at a location many locals call the best beach in Savusavu! All cottages have full self-catering gourmet equipped kitchens. Optional room service is available from our delicious Indo-Fijian Cuisine menu at affordable prices delivered fresh and hot to you. All share two beach lounge areas (at all tides) with hammocks, chaise loungers, fresh delicious spring water taps, shower and comfort room. Enjoy consistent ocean breezes, plenty of shade, and great friendly staff to attend to your every need.
Live on the beach and experience immersion into the Fijian culture. When you stay at SigaSiga Sands, your playground extends along 300m/1000ft of beach and beyond. You can also play up into our Forest Reserve where 2km/over a mile of medium challenge nature trails meander through and under our awesome Forest Reserve canopy. Bring your suit (or not ;-)) and a picnic to enjoy a swim in the fresh large creek ponds.
Only 10min. drive to Savusavu airport and another 5min. to Savusavu town. Private and peaceful nature, fantastic snorkel reef and swimming lagoons. Hotel grounds include lily ponds and beautifully landscaped gardens and open space. Free WiFi and airport transfers included.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet (dependable with 8Mbps average speed)
- Landline telephone incl. free local Savusavu calls
- Masks & Snorkels
- Snorkel Lessons
- Cooking Lessons
- Making Coconut Milk and Oil Lessons
- Savusavu airport transfers
- Savusavu town Intro Tour
- Lei Greeting
- Chilled Green Coconut Drink on arrival
- 2 single kayaks, 2 bicycles
- 300m/1000ft of white sand beachfront 24/7
- 2 Beachfront Lounge areas with Hammocks, Loungers, Shower, Comfort room and lots of shady palms
- Scuba Diving: 2 World Class Ops close-by include free return transfers
- Easy Transportation with affordable taxis, buses, rental cars, ferries and 2 airports
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Room Service with delicious SigaSiga Indo-Fijian Cuisine Menu
- Nature Trails meandering through our own Forest Reserve thriving with flora, fauna and creeks
- Snorkeling Lagoon 15 min. walk out at low tide or just swim out anytime
- Swimming Lagoon 5 min. walk down the beach any tide
- Cultural experience on a Coconut plantation with friendly resident staff
- Learn the Fijian lifestyle and what it means to live on Fiji time!
- Other Resort Amenities, Restaurants and Bars nearby
- Only 15 min. drive (driving slowly) to Savusavu town
- Many Waterfall & Adventure Tours nearby
- Resident Manager, Housekeeper, Handyman
- Extensive variety of cookware, kitchenware, and plateware
- Glasses (beer, wine, juice, coffee cups)
- Silverware settings for 4-6 guests
- Coffee French Press & Blender
- Gas Stove, Microwave & Toaster Oven
- Hot Water Kettle
- Dining table seating 4-6 guests
- Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, First Aid kit
- Compost and Recycle Rubbish Bins
- Large Ceiling Fan
- Very comfortable beds with high quality mattresses and pillows. Portable single bed/cot optional
- High thread count all cotton linens
- Picnic gear inc ice chest, plush beach towels, floats and more
- Exceptionally comfortable designer furnishings and wall art
- Hot water to all kitchen and bathroom taps
- Large ceiling fans in every room
- Screened windows on all walls for great cool air circulation
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Private Laundry service (optional)
- Clotheslines - sunny and covered
- USB/SD Stereo
- Complimentary seasonal fruit
- Torch/Flashlight and 12V lanterns
- Mosquito net, coils, repellent, flyswatter
- Hotel safe
- Outdoor Shower and Tap
- Fresh Filtered Untreated Spring Water to all Taps - Safe and Delicious!
- Large Covered Ocean View Decks with Dining Table and chairs
- Shampoo, Body Gel, Dish and hand soap pump dispensers provided
- Full size Refrigerator/Auto-Defrost Freezer with Ice Trays
- Solar motion light entry
- Convenient drive-up access to your cottage door (5 steps to door)
- Enjoy all this at very affordable rates!
01 January to 31 December
US$115 / night. Minimum stay: 1 night
15% discount when you stay 1 week!
Only US$684.25 / week (US$97.75 / night)
25% discount when you stay 1 month!
Only US$2,415 / month* (US$86.25 / night)
►* 1 month = 30 nights
► Some resorts charge up to 25% Fiji taxes, we only charge 9%.
► Free unlimited WiFi internet. Landline telephone: Calls to Taxis and Staff are always FREE!
► Ask about our "Fill the Gap" rates when you see small gaps in our calendar availability.
It was like living on my own private beach
The best Airbnb I’ve ever stayed in. It was like living on my own private beach. What a wonderfully beautiful place. Highly recommended if you want some rest and relaxation.
Stunning property with a lovely beach
This is a hidden gem! Stunning property with a lovely beach (though shallow even at higher tide so you need to walk a bit to get some deeper water). Consider stopping at the store or market in town before heading to the resort as there’s nowhere really to easily walk for breakfast. Nicely equipped kitchen, AC, comfy beds, nice shower and lots of nice privacy relative to other options. Suvasuva is a paradise!
Response by (February 2019)
Bula Kalen! Thanks for writing. It was a pleasure chatting with you during your visit. When we pick Guests on arrival at the airport, we include a tour of Savusavu town and time for shopping. We also include complimentary fruit from our own farm when available. Most common are papayas, bananas and lemon to each bure. Our resident staff is still too busy these days to offer breakfast. But in the near future we expect to have a real restaurant for all guests to enjoy. We hope to have the opportunity to serve YOU! hehe Take care, Gene Manager
Can be better
The location is great right next to the beach with great views. The rooms at the resort need a thorough cleaning. The bedsheets had stains and upon telling the staff they changed sheets and yet again the stains were still there. The blankets had a foul stench which made us uncomfortable to sleep. The bathroom had no door which limited our privacy.
Response by (December 2018)
Thanks for expressing your opinions. We have ordered new sheets. Most our sheets are new or like new. You apparently got the end of the lot. While they may have had minor stains, they certainly were clean. It's possible the blankets were a bit musty because they don't get used often. Sorry about that. We would have been happy to launder them at your request. As far as the bathroom, I have to wonder if you have confused us with another hotel.
Honestly. The Coco Cottage where you stayed has a door on each side of the bathroom. Both are lockable. One leads to the 2nd bedroom. The other door enters the bathroom from the lounge. There is a third interior door to the separate toilet inside the main bathroom. So I don't understand you there. It's difficult to understand your comment about cleanliness. The entire cottage was recently completely renovated and thoroughly cleaned top to bottom. We pride ourselves in making sure every corner is cleaned including under and behind furniture. But we will do our best to improve, thanks to you taking the time to write us. It is sometimes not easy to keep up with everyone's expectations at this budget price point.
Best wishes in the new year.
Kind regards, Gene
Super endroit avec plage privée
Super endroit avec plage privée de toute beauté, grande et accessible depuis le cottage Le cottage coco est confortable, les lits peut être un peu trop grand par rapport à la taille des chambres Mezzanine sympa pour des ados Nécessite de prendre un taxi ou de louer un véhicule pour aller en ville ou toute activité hors snorkelling.
Response by (August 2018)
Bula Claire! It was very nice meeting you and all your family. Thanks so much for leaving a review and, most importantly, for visiting! Wishing you all the very best. Hope to see you again.
Kind regards, Gene
Extremely private and peaceful
Genes place has a wonderful beach and surroundings - extremely private and peaceful but with everything you would want. Clean comfortable roomy bure, highly recommend to anybody visiting Savusavu.
Response by (July 2018)
Bula Miles! So nice of you to leave such a nice review. We do our best to achieve exactly what you experienced. It's what we live for!
Thanks for coming!